Twitter 101 – A Little Bird Told Me…
Course: Twitter 101 – A Little Bird Told Me…
Duration: 2 hours 9.30-11.30am
10th June 2016 Bath Guild Co Working Hub Click here for Eventbrite booking
9th September 2016 The Glove Factory Studios Holt Click here for Eventbrite booking
Delivery Style – Active participation with Twitter, Discussion, Presentation & Practical Exercises.
Audience – Aimed at anyone who is new to Twitter or anyone wanting to get to grips with Twitter for their business and need a refresh on the key skills.
Outcome –Can you believe there are people who want to know about it and use it but are have trepidations and are nervous? Fear not, this highly practical and interactive course designed to demystify Twitter will leave you more informed and confident in using this brilliant piece of Social Media. The courses are being held at the wonderful Bath Guild Co Working Hub in Bath and the beautiful Glove Factory Studios in Holt, both perfect settings for this great course.
- Twit Twot Tweet- A glossary of the terminology of Twitter in plain English with a look at the key functionality.
- Hashtags, BashTags, Avatar effect & @Symbols
Understanding the point of Twitter and its benefits to individuals and business users
- Building Your Nest – Getting started the right way
Feathering Your Nest – The best types of content and tweets to put out there and the best times to use Twitter
- Building Your Flock of Follows – How to find attract followers and build a substantial and relevant audience to tweet to
- Don’t Shoot Me! – the things you should avoid and be wary of on Twitter, (it’s not much but you should know)
- Talk to the Animals – How Twitter talks to other Social Media
- Fly Away Peter, Fly Away Paul – Actually doing it in real time.
“Just spent a fantastic morning with SerialTrainer7 learning all things Twitter Business Development” Eboni Chambers
“Thank you for the fantastic Twitter Training I am already feeling much more confident” Elizabeth Dowler
“Fabulous Twitter training with SerialTrainer7” Mogers Drewett
“A massive thank you to Simon for the Twitter training today. Invaluable session that offered lots of great pointers.” Matthew Dunford