How to Overcome a Client’s Objection
A one day course that gives sales people the opportunity to have a bit of a rant! In a safe environment they can share their frustrations and gripes with this most challenging part of selling. The training demonstrates that there is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach to objection handling and that each person in the room will have something to share and contribute that could be helpful to the rest of the group, creating a collaborative and a ‘we are all in the same boat’ approach, leaving the team feeling less isolated and challenged in their role.
- I Object! What is an objection? Well, it is a reason not to buy and in this session we talk about why people object and refer back to the value proposition and how missing one of the key elements within that will stimulate an objection.
- Understanding how valuable questioning skills are in establishing the smokes screens and genuine rationale clients have for putting up a fight!
- The Process Introducing the process to call upon when an objection shows itself. This simple approach helps the sales person navigate the objection in a way that is not defensive to the client.
- Three Blind Mice How nursery rhymes and objections have more in common that we think, and how often we believe that there are countless objections, but in truth there are really only about nine.
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly The key objections and where they come from.
- The Doctor Will See You Now This session asks the delegates to come up with a diagnosis of why these objections occur and to prescribe a method for overcoming them. Each one is balanced with an offering from the trainer using tried and tested methods to arm the sales people with new techniques
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book this course or call Simon on 07979 537827. Thank you for considering the services of Serialtrainer7.