Recruiting can be time consuming, laborious and if not done correctly risky to a business. This course is suitable for any manager, supervisor or H.R. professional needing to improve their skills in this area. The course can be delivered either a one day taster or as an in-depth programme of training with a focus on the specific modules.
- Understanding both sides of the recruitment relationship
- The role of the Recruitment agency and the guidelines set out by the REC
- The effective recruitment process and understanding how to create a job description and job specification
- How to find people and what to do with them when you have them.
- The effective interview and a guide to questioning fairly.
- Toxic stuff – Discrimination and the things you cannot say
- Onboarding and the Induction process
To book your course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me Simon Hares on 079789 537824. Thank you for considering the services of SerialTrainer7.