Twitter 101 – A Little Bird Told Me…
Course: Twitter 101 – A Little Bird Told Me…
Duration – Half Day or Full Day
Delivery Style – Active participation with Twitter, Discussion, Presentation & Practical Exercises.
Outcome –Can you believe there are people who want to know about it and use it but are have trepidations and are nervous? Fear not, this highly practical and interactive course designed to demystify Twitter will leave you more informed and confident in using this brilliant piece of Social Media.
- Twit Twot Tweet- A glossary of the terminology of Twitter in plain English with a look at the key functionality.
- Hashtags, BashTags, Avatar effect & @Symbols
- Understanding the point of Twitter and its benefits to individuals and business users
- Building Your Nest – Getting started the right way
- Feathering Your Nest – The best types of content and tweets to put out there and the best times to use Twitter
- Building Your Flock of Follows – How to find attract followers and build a substantial and relevant audience to tweet to
- Don’t Shoot Me! – the things you should avoid and be wary of on Twitter, (it’s not much but you should know)
- Talk to the Animals – How Twitter talks to other Social Media
- Fly Away Peter, Fly Away Paul – Actually doing it in real time.
“Just spent a fantastic morning with SerialTrainer7 learning all things Twitter Business Development” Eboni Chambers
“Thank you for the fantastic Twitter Training I am already feeling much more confident” Elizabeth Dowler
“Fabulous Twitter training with SerialTrainer7” Mogers Drewett
“A massive thank you to Simon for the Twitter training today. Invaluable session that offered lots of great pointers.” Matthew Dunford
To Book Your Course or One to One session with Simon get in touch either through Twitter @serialtrainer7 or email Simon@serialtrainer7.com or call me on 07979 537824